|* Approximate overall odds of winning including breakeven prizes is established at the time of printing. Chances of winning will change as prizes are won.|
- Scratch all of the Your Letters to reveal 20 letters.
- For each of the letters revealed in Your Letters, scratch the same letter each time it is found in Puzzle 1, Puzzle 2 and the Bonus Word.
- If you scratched three (3) or more complete “words” in Puzzle 1 or Puzzle 2, you win the corresponding prize found in the Prize Legend.
- If you uncover the complete Bonus Word, you win the corresponding prize for that word. The Bonus Word cannot be used as a completed word in either puzzle.
- Multiplier: Reveal a “1X”, “2X”, “5X”, or “10X” and multiply the total of all prizes won by that amount.
A. A “word” must contain at least three letters.
B. A “word” cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally or by reading the letters from the bottom to top.
C. Letters combined to form a “word” must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters in a puzzle. An unbroken string of letters: (a) cannot be interrupted by a blank space, and (b) must contain every single letter square between two (2) blank spaces.
D. Every single letter in the unbroken string must (a) be revealed in Your Letters, and (b) be included to form a “word”. Words such as “A” and “CAN” within “CANDY” are not complete words. Letters forming a word within a complete word can only be used to form one (1) complete word. “BASE” and “BALL” within “BASEBALL” are considered only one (1) complete word.
E. The three (3) small letters near and around the Your Letters area are for validation purposes only and cannot be used to play Cashword. The possible complete words for this ticket are shown on the Puzzle Prize Legends. Each possible complete word consists of three (3) or more letters and occupies an entire word space. You must match all of the letters in a possible complete word in order to complete the word.
Game Prize Info:
|Prize Value||Original Prize Count||Remaining Prize Count|
|2nd Chance Prize||1|
Last updated 12/08/2023